RAM Small Group Training General Information
What is Small Group Training?
- A hybrid between Group Fitness and Personal Training. Each class/team will have a personal “coach,” to inspire and help you reach your fitness goals. Every coach is certified for each specific mode of exercise. Your coach will be there to support and motivate you on your personal performance, while participating in a team atmosphere. Each session runs for 6 weeks with 2 classes per week, a total of 12 classes per Small Group Training Class Session. There will be a small fee attached to these semi-private classes. ONLY 10 spots available per class/team!!
Why is there a cost?
- Small Group Training has a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 10 participants. Though it is not a one-on-one session with a Personal Trainer, you are still are receiving personal attention to your goals, technique, performance, and safety while participating.
How long are the classes?
- RAM Fit sessions are 45 minutes long, where GRIT is 30 minutes in duration. Each Small Group Training session is 2 times a week for 6 weeks.
- The first session of Small Group Training for Fall 2016 begins Monday, September 5th 2016
Are there make-up classes if I miss one of my Small Group Training Sessions?
- Yes, Wednesday's from 6:45am-7:15am and Friday's from 12:15pm-12:45pm - SGT Challenge
Can I get my money back if I change my mind about wanting to do Small Group Training?
- No, all sales are final. Emergency cases are decided on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Assistant Director of Fitness Programs, Brynn Crognale.
- If someone pays and the group they signed up for does not meet the minium requrement of 4 participants, You will have the option to join a different session or have your money refunded.
Can you tell me more about each specific Small Group Training Mode?
- RAM Fit- This high-energy interval class is designed to increase your muscular strength and endurance using a combination of body weight exercises, weights and functional movements with varied repetitions and circuits. It is a fast paced class geared towards those who want to sweat, get a total body challenge and have fun!
- Les Mills GRIT: 30 minute classes rotate through a schedule of Cardio- designed to burn fat and rapidly improve athletic capability by the use of high impact body weight exercises, Plyo-power agility training on a bench that will build a powerful, agile, athletic body and increase speed, and strength-build strength and tone lean muscle plus boost your metabolism with the sue of plates and barbells.