West Chester University
Summon - OneSearch at WCU Libraries
- February 2016:
- Bug Issue: Using Date limiter AND Content Type=Newspapers causes Date limiter to disappear.
Workaround: select an additional Content Type with few results - e.g. Poem, Report - and Date limiter shows again.
- Fixed: Saved results folder: items disappear when Citation Format is selected.
- New! The Exclude option for limiters is back! Open the "More..." menu to see all limit options. Select the Exclude tab and click your choices; then be sure to click >Apply
Questions? Comments? Confusions? Please let us know - we're here
for you! Contact a Reference Librarian or just send us your ideas and feedback!
What is included in OneSearch?
- records from the PILOT Library Catalog for print and other resources (NOTE: Records are updated periodically; for new items PILOT) should be preferred.)
- journal, newspaper and magazine articles and citations from the libraries’ database and e-journal collections.
- Entries from online book collections such as Credo and Blackwell Reference Online
- Online music and video from Alexander Street Press, Naxos Music Library and other library databases
- Open access resources in the public domain from the HathiTrust Digital Library.
Frustrated by too many results or not finding what you need?
Many databases have their own specialized searching so it may be more effective to go directly to the subject-specific database. See the Databases tab on the Libraries’ homepage.