How do I...?

Contact my advisor

How to find advisor email & phone number (link Who is my advisor?)

How to find advisor through Navigate

Register for classes

Enrollment date

Advisor appointment

Remove holds so I can register for classes

Change my major

What if I have no major? (link instructions to enroll in Pre-major Advising/UC)

Add or drop a minor

Enter Content

Take time off and re-enter WCU

Enter Content

Find out about General Education Pathways

Enter Content

Ask for academic forgiveness

Enter Content

Tell the university/professors I may be absent for 3 or more classes

Enter Content

Take care of a “No Grade (NG)”

Enter Content

Get a copy of my transcript

Enter Content

Take my math placement exam (ALEKS)

Enter Content

Take my writing placement exam (WRITE Survey)

Enter Content

Deal with Academic Probation

(link to probation and dismissal page)

Pay my bills




See my grades


Find my college?

What do I do if I am failing a course or a semester?

Speak to professor

  • Office hours
  • How to contact professors

Speak with advisor

Find help/tutoring

  • LARC
    • Tutors
    • Academic Success Coaching
  • Math tutoring
  • Writing support
  • Support for disabilities

Drop or withdraw from a course

Withdraw from a semester

Other help/campus Resources
Back to top of page.