Completing your associate degree at Delaware County Community College, and interested in continuing on for your bachelor’s degree? WCU can help! Thanks to an articulation agreement between DCCC and WCU, students who earn an associate degree from DCCC with a minimum 2.0 GPA are guaranteed admission to WCU.
- Guaranteed admission (certain majors have their own requirements)
- Eligible for Academic Passport which allows students to meet West Chester’s general education requirements; some exceptions may apply
- Application fee refunded after enrollment at WCU
- Guaranteed 3rd year (junior) status upon transfer to WCU
- Financial aid eligibility at WCU
- Placement tests are waived (with the exception of students studying foreign language)
Interested in applying? Here’s what you should know:
- You should work with the DCCC Transfer Office and submit a completed intent to enroll form a year prior to transfer.
- You must submit a completed Intent to Enroll one year prior to transfer to the DCCC transfer office
- You must officially apply to WCU in your last semester at DCCC
- Courses with a D grade will transfer, but may not fulfill major requirements
- DCCC students are guaranteed admission to their program of choice provided program-specific requirements (pre-requisites, minimum grade point averages, etc.) are met
- Certain WCU programs are not part of this agreement including Athletic Training, Biomedical Engineering, Nursing, and Social Work