Materials and Tutorials
Introductory Materials and Reports
- A Holistic Approach to Predicting Academic and Retention Success
- Improving Course Placement Decisions
- Success Navigator In-Action - Flagler College
- Success Navigator In-Action - Iowa Western Community College
- Examining Evidence of Reliability, Validity, and Fairness for the SuccessNavigator™ Assessment
This is a 4 minute narrated video that provides a high-level understanding/overview of the assessment.
This 2 ½ minute narrated video explains the research behind the assessment and how a holistic understanding of the student contributes to student retention success.
This video interviews administrators, advisors, and actual students on their perceptions of the assessment.
SuccessNavigator Tutorial Series
Chapter 1: Student Success & Holistic Assessment (11 minutes)
Chapter 2: Understanding the Essentials of the SuccessNavigator® Assessment (8 minutes)
Chapter 3: Using the SuccessNavigator® Assessment for Student Advising (5 minutes)
Chapter 4: Using the SuccessNavigator® Assessment in Course Placement Decisions (6 minutes)
Chapter 5: Using the SuccessNavigator® Assessment for Institutional Planning for Success (8 minutes)