Funding Opportunity Tool
GrantForward is a comprehensive database that contains more than 83,000 funding opportunities covering more than 20,000 sponsors worldwide, providing the ability for WCU faculty, students, and staff to identify grants to fund their research. GrantForward’s powerful search system helps to lessen the hassle of searching for grants with advanced search filters and specialized search features. GrantForward researcher profiles allow researchers to highlight their research achievements and interests to receive personalized grant recommendations that match their research needs.
Create Your GrantForward Account and Researcher Profile:
- Start moving your research forward by accessing this Single Sign-On URL and entering your institutional account. After being authenticated, a new account on GrantForward which is associated with your email address will be automatically created and you will be redirected to the GrantForward website to use all of the features that GrantForward offers.
- If you would like to benefit from receiving grant recommendations, then you will also need to make sure to create your researcher profile (see this Tutorial demo).
- GrantForward Researcher Welcome Guide
- Visit GrantForward YouTube Channel for all instruction videos.
- Visit the GrantForward Support page for the complete list of resources.
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- USDA/National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Education's (DOEd) Grants Forecast
- Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- EPA STAR Grants and Cooperative Agreements
- National Institute of Health (NIH)