Get Involved at WCU: Clubs, Organizations, and More!
By Jennifer Yost, Assistant Director of the Office of Student Leadership and Involvement
August 26, 2020
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in WCU! I am excited to tell you more about the on-campus opportunities for future Golden Rams. I'm Jennifer Yost, Assistant Director in the Office of Student Leadership and Involvement.
Interested in meeting other new students, making friends, getting engaged on campus, and building your resume?
Be a part from the start – our Golden Rams are the most involved student body in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. Involvement is a great predictor of student success, and even before you arrive at WCU, one of our top priorities is helping you find your network on our vibrant campus. Check out what WCU student involvement is all about!
- WCU has 300+ clubs and organizations on campus in 13 different categories, including social equity and diversity organizations, Greek letter organizations, sports clubs, and service organizations.
- Our club management system RamConnect will introduce you to our clubs and events on campus. Check out this video to help you search for clubs on RamConnect.
- You will be able to develop your leadership and professional skills through workshops, events, networking opportunities, and more!
- You can start a new club at WCU! Professional resources are available to start your own club, and help translate your involvement experience to your career.
- Connect with the Office of Student Leadership and Involvement by visiting our website.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Jennie Yost, one of two Assistant Directors in WCU's Office of Student Leadership and Involvement, studied Higher Education Counseling and Student Affairs, attaining an M.S. in 2011 from West Chester University. Her B.S. degree was completed in 2003 from Penn State University, where her formative and exciting student leadership opportunities enriched her academic experience. Jennie's work prior to her current role included Admissions, International Student Programs, and New Student Programs. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family, particularly at the beach, and listening to lots of different types of music.
Is there something you would like to learn about that you think should be featured on our Admissions blog? Send us an email with your ideas. You can also share our blog by using the share to Facebook, Twitter, and email buttons on the left-hand side of this page.