Faculty Add/Drop Attendance Requirement
Due to Covid-19 and the move to remote instruction, student attendance information has increased importance.
- The department of education requires us to confirm attendance at the multiple points throughout the semester.
- To help support students, we have added an additional field to the rosters that allow faculty to indicate if a student would benefit from some additional outreach from the student success team to offer academic development skills, or access to resources.
Tile navigation: On your Faculty homepage, click the Attendance Tile
- View information about the Attendance requirement and a list of your available attendance rosters.
- Faculty must indicate if students are in good attendance by selecting Yes or No from the drop down.
- Faculty may indicate if a student would benefit from some additional outreach from the student success team to offer academic development skills, or access to resources.
- Mark the last column with a yes for the student to receive personalized outreach from someone in University College to determine what support would be valuable.
- Use the scroll within the attendance roster to complete attendance for all students.
- Use the Sort feature to re-order your attendance roster by Student ID (Empl ID) or Last Name, etc.
Content Manager: AES