Fall 2020 Hybrid Class In-Person Engagement Selection
In response to the University’s revised fall 2020 schedule, a new page has been added to myWCU where graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in one or more hybrid classes may indicate their comfort engaging in-person.
- Log into myWCU and look for the new Hybrid Class Selection section of your myWCU homepage.
- Here you will see your fall 2020 hybrid classes; these classes will still have some
- Classes will only appear in red until an engagement selection is made; however, you will still have the option to change your selections.
- Here you will see your fall 2020 hybrid classes; these classes will still have some in-person engagement.
- Click the Indicate In-person Engagement.
- A pop-up message will appear with instructions for completing your selections, click OK to proceed to the selection page.
- Make your selection for each hybrid class from the “Indicate if you are comfortable
engaging in-person” drop-down.
- This page provides a drop-down for each hybrid class where you may indicate whether
you will or will NOT engage in-person.
- This page provides a drop-down for each hybrid class where you may indicate whether you will or will NOT engage in-person.
- Click Submit Preference to save your selections.
- Students who selected “I will engage in-person” for one or more classes will be directed to complete one or more Acknowledgement of Risk agreements.
- Review the document, indicate your agreement by checking the “I agree” box.
- Click OK.
Once you click OK, return to your myWCU homepage, by clicking the myWCU icon in the top left-hand side of your screen, and confirm your selections appear within the Hybrid Class Selection section.
Content Manager: Registrar's Office