Tuition Waiver - Non-Represented
The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education employees are eligible for tuition costs to be covered by the University. An employee's dependent children or spouse may also be eligible for tuition waiver. The tuition waiver is not available to a dependent who already holds an undergraduate degree from WCU or other university/college. Please review the Tuition Waiver Policy for complete eligibility rules.
- Tuition Waiver Policy
- Tuition Fee Waiver Online Application for classes taken at WCU only
- Tuition Fee Waiver Application - Other State Schools
West Chester University’s Cabinet approved a new WCU Graduate Degree Reimbursement Policy to help support University managers’ talent development. The policy is effective beginning the Fall of 2016. The purpose of this policy is to encourage University managers to pursue career relevant, graduate-level credit-bearing coursework or graduate degree programs by establishing a reimbursement mechanism for certain associated expenses. For further information please contact Scott Sherman 610-436-3380.
- View the Policy
- Access a 7 minute video that covers all the relevant aspects of the policy, procedures, and key contacts.
- Listen to our recorded Q&A session.
- Access the
- Pre-Approval Form(Note: Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for accessing this document).
- Access the Out-Service Training Authorization for Graduate Tuition Reimbursement Form.