The Office of Residence Life and Housing Services, located in room 202 Lawrence Center, assists students in all aspects of their on-campus living experience. This includes supervision of the residence hall staff, oversight of university policies and procedures related to campus housing, and the oversight of the Traditional North Campus Residence Halls and the South Campus Apartment Complex. The Residence Life and Housing Services staff is committed to making your experience in on-campus housing both an enjoyable experience and one of personal development. If you need assistance, please call 610-436-3307 or email@example.com
- Resident Assistant Applications for 2022-2023 Academic Year, and Spring 2022, now being accepted (thru November 12, 2021)
- Attention WCU Students! We are now accepting applications for Front Desk Attendant positions for the Spring 2022 semester! The link to the application is here! Further information can be found here. Applications and all application materials are due no later than November 22, 2021 at 4:00 PM.
- Housing is still available for the 2021-2022 academic year - please call us at 610-436-3306 for more information! (Updated 10/29/2021)
- Housing Applications for 2022-2023 will be available for current students starting November 1, 2020 at Noon. Additional information is available here.
- Addendum to Occupancy/Lease Agreement: On-Campus Housing Covid Rules and Regulations Fall 2021
- Visit our Housing FAQ page, and additional Covid-related FAQ site for Fall 2021
- Residential Living Policy and Procedure Manual