AES Support Location: Messikomer Hall- 100 W Rosedale Ave, West Chester, PA 19383
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8 am-4:30 pm
On Campus: Wednesday & Thursday by appointment
Academic & Enterprise Systems SUPPORT SERVICES
Welcome to AES Support Services. Our dedicated team is committed to providing our campus community with the best possible support for our academic systems, including myWCU, RamPortal, OnBase, and Navigate. Our goal is to ensure that you have the tools and resources essential for achieving success.LOGIN TO THE AES SUPPORT PORTAL
Report a Problem
- Login to the AES SUPPORT PORTAL and choose Report a Problem.
- Use this to report a problem or request help with myWCU, RamPortal, OnBase and Navigate.
- Utilize this when something that was working breaks or malfunctions.
- HOW TO SUBMIT AN INCIDENT TICKET USER GUIDE
- Watch this video to see HOW TO SUBMIT AN INCIDENT TICKET
- Login to the AES SUPPORT PORTAL. Choose Request Services and then Access Request.
- Use this to request access to any WCU system for a new employee or additional access for current team members.
- HOW TO SUBMIT AN ACCESS REQUEST USER GUIDE
- Please note that prior to receiving access to WCU systems, all employees must complete FERPA TRAINING, accept the University Confidentiality Statement, and the Acceptable Use Policy. INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCEPTING WCU POLICIES.
- Login to the AES SUPPORT PORTAL. Choose Request Services and then Data Request.
- Use this to request a report or query to be built.
- STUDENT DATA REQUEST REQUIREMENTS
- Watch this video to see HOW TO SUBMIT A DATA REQUEST
- Student data can be requested for those individuals who are requesting data to fulfill their professional responsibilities at the institution or for academic researchers. If you are an academic researcher wishing to obtain student data, please indicate if you have an approved IRB application or if you require a letter of support as part of your IRB application. Please see the Institutional Review Board (IRB) website for additional information.
- OnBase is WCU’s Electronic Content Management System (ECM) and is used to archive and manage paper and electronic information digitally.
- For information on gaining access to OnBase, visit AES REQUEST SERVICES.
- For support with OnBase, login to the AES SUPPORT PORTAL and choose Report a Problem.
- ONBASE BROWSER COMPATIBILITY
OnBase Support links:
- TeP SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- UNITY CLIENT INSTALLATION** (DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO DO SO)
- VIRTUAL PRINT DRIVER** Please submit a SERVICENOW TICKET to complete the installation.
- Web Client Login
West Chester University is committed to protecting the privacy of its students and to maintaining the confidentiality of student education records in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). Additional information can be found by visiting Registrar Policy Information. Please use the Student Data Incident Form to report an incident.