Back to top of page.
Professor of Art, Ceramics
- M.F.A., University of Delaware, 1991
- B.A., West Chester University of Pennsylvania, 1974
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, Professor, 1974-2015
- University of Delaware, Instructor, 1988-1991
- Faculty Merit Award. 2007.
- The President's Award for Outstanding Leadership and Service to the University. 2008.
- West Chester University Civility Award. 2008-2009.
Selected International, National, and Regional Exhibitions
- On and Off the Wall-Three Dimensional. Hess Gallery Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown,
- Visual Contact Points /Cultural Exchange. Guizhou University, Guiyang, China. 2008.
- PASSHE Permanent Art Collection Exhibition/ Curator. Dixon Center, Harrisburg, PA.
- Mish/Mash, National Ceramic Sculpture Exhibition, NCECA Conference. Chesapeake Arts
Center, Maryland. 2005.
- Faculty Exchange Exhibition. West Chester University, Department of Art + Design/
curator/exhibitor. Capital Normal University Beijing, China. 2005.
- 105th Midwest Invitational Exhibition. The Birger Sandzen Memorial Museum, Lindsborg,
- Five County Arts Grant for Public Spaces, Avon Grove School District. New London,
- Rendezvous 99, National Invitational of Contemporary Ceramics. The Museum of Nebraska
Art, Kearny, NB. 1999.
- From Foundation to Orientation, National Traveling Exhibition. A.R.C. Gallery, Chicago,
- Pulp Formation, The Atrium. Moore College of Art + Design, Philadelphia, PA. 1997.
- The President's Choices. The Gallery at Dixon University Center, Harrisburg, PA. 1995.
- Focus on the Art of Our Time: Highlights of Contemporary Art from the Museum's Collection.
Delaware Art Museum, Wilmington, DE. 1995.
- Diversity in Paper. University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA. 1994.
- Impression Through Plaster. University of the Arts: National Council on the Education
of the Ceramic Arts, Philadelphia, PA. 1992.
- The Fifth Annual Monarch Tile National Ceramic Exhibition. San Angelo Museum of Fine
Arts, San Angelo, TX. 1990.
- National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts: Juried Members Exhibition. Taft
Museum, Cincinnati, OH, National Traveling Exhibition. 1990-2001.
- Clay in the East, East Coast Ceramic Invitational. Penn State University, University
Park, PA. 1989.
- 5th Biennial National Paper/Clay Exhibition. Memphis State University, Memphis, TN.
- Currents '84 Eighth National Exhibition, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro,
Board of Directors
- Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts. 1997-2000.
- Chester County Art Association. 1998-2001.
- The Art Trust / Meridian Bank. 2008-2010.
- Permanent Collections
- Zenith Cooperation. Wilmington, DE.
- Pioneer Valley Medical Center. Long Meadow, MA.
- Delaware Art Museum, Wilmington, DE.
- West Chester University, West Chester, PA.
- Immaculata College, Malvern, PA.
- American Telephone & Telegraph (AT&T), Bala Cynwyd, PA.
- Sumitomo Electric U.S.A., Inc., New York, NY.
- Sumitomo Electric U.S.A., Inc., East Freemont, CA.
- University Museum, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA.
- Millersville University, Millersville, PA.
- Corning Community College, Corning, NY.
- MBNA, Wilmington, DE.
- Capital Normal University, Beijing, China.