Main Hall 542
- Ph.D., Syracuse University
- M.A., Miami University (OH)
- B.A., Illinois State University
- Community Journalism
- Rhetoric for Social Justice
- Popular Education
- I Witness: Perspectives on Policing in the Near Westside. Syracuse: Gifford Street Community Press, 2012.
- “'White Guys Who Send My Uncle to Prison’: Going Public Within Asymmetrical Power.” College Composition and Communication 66.4 (2015): 566-590.
- "Special Editor's Introduction." Co-authored with Jessica Pauszek and Steve Parks. Literacy in Composition Studies 3.1 (Fall 2015): vi-x.
- “Thinking Collectively about Academic Labor.” Co-authored with Tamara Issak, Karrieann Soto, Allison Hitt, and Jana Rosinski. Present Tense 3.2 (2014): Podcast.
- “Keywords: Community Publishing." Community Literacy Journal 7.1 (2012): 141-147.
- “Interview with Angela Y. Davis.” Reflections: A Journal of Public Rhetoric, Civic Writing, and Service Learning 9.3 (2010): 44-51.
- “Anti-Drone Activist’s One Year Sentence Will Not Deter Movement.” Waging Non-Violence. 23 July 2014. Web.
---. Truth Out. 31 July. 2014.