Main Hall 508
- Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University
- M.A., Case Western Reserve University
- B.A., Canisius College
- Health Communication
- Health Humanities
- Professional and Technical Writing
- Rhetorics of Health and Medicine
- Medicine and Literature
- Women's Writing
- Print Culture Studies
- “Agency and rhetorical citizenship in nineteenth century and contemporary vegetarian discourses in the United Kingdom” Rhetorics of Veg(etari)anism, edited by Cristina Hanganu-Bresch. Routledge, 2023, pp. 79-100.
- “Conscientious Objection to Vaccination and the Failure to Solidify Professional Identity in Late Victorian Socio-Medical Journals.” Victorian Periodicals Review, vol. 53, no. 3, 2020, pp. 338-371.
- "Generating Medical Professional Ethos: British Female Physicians’ Acts of Creative Self-Fashioning from Victorian Novels to #likealadydoc.” Feminist Connections: Rhetoric and Activism Across Time, Space, and Place, edited by Katherine Fredlund, Kerri Hauman, Jessica Ouellette. University of Alabama Press, 2020, pp. 109-124.
- “Caroline Matthews’s Experiences of a Woman Doctor in Serbia (1916): Advocacy for Women Doctors in Early Twentieth Century War Writing.” English Literature in Transition, 1880 – 1920, vol. 62, no. 3, 2019, pp. 328 – 351.
- “Fractured femininity and ‘fellow feeling’: professional character in the Magazine of the London School of Medicine for Women and Royal Free Hospital, 1895-1914.” Victorian Periodicals Review, vol. 50 no. 3, 2017, p. 488-516.
- "Rhetoric, Ebola, and Vaccination: A Conversation Among Scholars." (with Jennifer Bracken Scott, Heidi Lawrence, Susan Popham, and Candice A. Welhausen). Poroi: Project on Rhetoric of Inquiry 11.2, 2015, Article 5.