Main Hall 101
- Ph.D. in Composition and Cultural Rhetoric, Syracuse University
- M.A. in Journalism, Syracuse University
- M.F.A. in Poetry, Syracuse University
- Third World Women and Hip Hop Feminisms
- Community Literacy/Publishing
- Intergenerational Social Movement Principles, Histories and Rhetorics
- Media Representations
- Community Accountable Scholarship
- Organizer Ethos Formation in the Academy
- Printmaking and other Multimodal Literacies
- The Underground Press
- Rodríguez, Yanira. “Pedagogies of Refusal: What it Means to (un)Teach a Student Like Me.” Radical Teacher, 2019, pp. 5-12
- Rodríguez, Yanira and Ben Kuebrich. “The Tone it Takes: An 18-day Sit-in at Syracuse
University.” Unruly Rhetorics. Edited by Jonathan Alexander, Nancy Welch, and Susan Jarratt, Pittsburgh UP. Nov. 2018
- Kannan, Vani, Ben Kuebrich and Yanira Rodríguez. “Unmasking Corporate-Military
Infrastructure: Four Theses.” Community Literacy Journal, vol. 11, no. 1, 2016.
- Burns, Michael, Timothy Dougherty, Ben Kuebrich, and Yanira Rodríguez. “Soundwriting
Resistance: Toward a Pedagogy for Liberation.” Soundwriting Pedagogies, edited by Courtney
Danforth and Kyle Steadman. Chapter accepted and full collection under review at Computers and Composition Digital Press. http://ccdigitalpress.org/book/soundwriting/burns-et-al/index.html Aug. 2018
- Rodríguez, Yanira, Ben Kuebrich and Tamara Issak. “An Interview with Ira Shor.” This Rhetorical Life, 7 May 2016.
- Rodríguez, Yanira, Karrieann Soto, and Ben Kuebrich. “On Ferguson.” This Rhetorical Life, 24 Oct. 2014.
- Rodríguez, Yanira and Ben Kuebrich. “(Social) Media Representations of Venezuela Protests.” This Rhetorical Life, 27 May 2014