Rebecca M. Pauly
- Professor of Languages
- Email Rebecca M. Pauly
- D.M.L., Middlebury College
- M.A., University of California, Berkeley
- B.A., Smith College
French and Italian film studies, 19th and 20th century French literature, text and image theory
- Origin-ality: Sources and Adaptations of Francophone Voices." AATF Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, 2010; First Linguistic Origins conference, Towson, MD, 2011.
- Articles on Children on French Film, Baudelaire translating E.A. Poe.
Classes Regularly Taught
- EFR 350 French Civlization on Feature Film, "Bonjour les enfants"
- FRE 350 and FRE 550, French Cinema, "Bonjour les enfants"
- FRE 304 and FRE 504, French and Francophone literature
- EIT 360 Italian Film, ITA 360 Italian Cinema
- FRE 440 and FRE 540, Writing French Children's Stories, online