Professional Testing Center
|COVID-19 Testing Center Policy and Operations Update|
West Chester University is now mask optional. Testers may choose if they would like to wear a mask while in the testing center.Please email Kelsey Organ with testing questions.
Parking at West Chester University can be a challenge and even more so during campus construction.
Please allow yourself extra time to find a parking spot and to get to the Testing Center. Please visit the WCU Parking Services webpage for the most up-to-date parking information.
- Garage Parking - Sharpless Street Garage is located at 25 Sharpless Street, New Street Garage is located at 704 S. New Street, and Student Recreation Center Parking Garage is located at 275 North Campus Drive.
- Metered Street Parking - Located on South High Street, Sharpless Street, University Avenue, South Church Street, West Rosedale Avenue, and South New Street. Please note, metered street parking spaces are not always available, so please arrive early.
- Accessible Parking - Located next to the Testing Center north of West Rosedale Avenue between South High and South Church Streets.
It is the Mission of the Professional Testing Center at West Chester University to provide high quality educational testing and exceptional customer service, within a technologically appropriate facility. We are committed to providing students and working professionals both at West Chester University and the surrounding Mid-Atlantic region testing options to assist in their journey for academic and professional fulfillment. Our staff is trained to promote the overall goals of the testing center and to provide a positive and culturally respectful setting for testing candidates. The Professional Testing Center at West Chester University subscribes to all NCTA Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers.
Special Education PreK-8
Special Education 7-12
All 34 CLEP Exams Offered
Evaluation Systems / Evaluation Systems CCIS
Amazon Web Services
General Education Development (GED)
Cisco Systems Inc.
Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
American College of Sports Medicine
National Strength and Conditioning Association
National Restaurant Association
International Association for Health Coaches (IAHC)
NorthEastern Joint Apprenticeship & Training (NEAT)
World at Work
The Open Group
And Many More...
- Bring a valid government-issued ID containing your photograph and signature. Please note that the candidates without proper ID will not be permitted to test. A student ID is not a valid form of identification for testing.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow for check-in procedures.
- Only exam candidates are allowed into the testing room. Testing Center staff cannot watch unattended children. Make childcare arrangements prior to arriving for your test appointment.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the testing room.
- Electronic devices and all personal items (e.g., wallet, keys, pencils, hats, winter coats, and all watches) must be stored outside the testing room in the lockers provided.
- No hats, scarves, hoods, or other head coverings of any kind are allowed inside the testing room except for religious or medical reasons.
- Examinees may not take scratch paper out of the testing room.
- Calculators are permitted for specific tests. Personal calculators will be inspected before use is permitted. The test center does not provide calculators for loan.
- Talking is not allowed in the testing room.
- Refrain from wearing strong fragrances (e.g., perfumes, colognes) in consideration of others who may have medical sensitivities. Smokers, please consider not smoking before entering the testing room. There is no smoking allowed during test breaks.
- Please do not touch computer monitors with pencil point or eraser.
- Acts of dishonesty are subject to disciplinary action and will be reported.
- The Testing Center is equipped with video recording. Examinees will be recorded at all times during their test.
- All eye glasses must be visually inspected by Test Center Staff.
- Due to FERPA regulations, scores and candidate information is confidential, and will not be released to anyone other than the testing candidate.
- Different testing programs have different rules.
- Unbecoming conduct including exhibiting abusive, threatening, or aggressive behavior toward Testing Center staff and/or examinees will result in dismissal from the Testing Center, by campus police escort if necessary.
- Failure to abide by these rules may result in invalidation of test score and/or exam.
Professional Testing Center
Francis H. Green Library, Suite 129
25 West Rosedale Avenue
West Chester, PA 19383
Kelsey Organ, Coordinator
Hours of Operation:
Open Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Procedures for Closings
The Testing Center follows West Chester University's Closings and Cancellation Procedures (found on the WCU homepage). Any test schedule changes related to delays or closings will be recorded on the Testing Center phone line. In the event of a cancellation, examinees will be contacted by ETS or Pearson VUE to reschedule. CLEP examinees must email KOrgan@wcupa.edu to reschedule.