Skip to Main Content of Page
Back to top of page.
- Learning Assistance and Resource Center - The Learning Assistance and Resource Center (LARC) provides academic support through
tutoring and academic success coaching services to promote independent and active
learners at West Chester University.
- Success Coaching - Success Coaching provides individualized support to guide students toward academic
and personal success at WCU.
- Office of Educational Accessibility –The Office of Educational Accessibility (OEA) provides support, resources, and technology
to students who are registered within their office.
- Transfer Equivalency Tool - The online Transfer Credit Center is a tool to help you begin to understand how
your credits may transfer to West Chester University.
- Exploratory Studies - Exploratory Studies provides opportunities for students to explore the myriad academic
programs available at West Chester University before they commit to a specific major.
- Study Abroad - The Department of Languages and Cultures offers many opportunities to study in
a foreign country
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Recreation - Campus Recreation engages the West Chester University community through co-curricular
experiences by providing diverse programs to inspire lifelong health and wellness.
- CARE Team - The Campus Assessment, Response, and Education Team (CARE Team) is a campus-wide
team that provides a caring approach of identification, consultation, and coordination
of the University response to situations involving students who engage in concerning,
disruptive and/or potentially harmful behavior. CARE Team serves as a resource to
the campus community and centralizes communication. The team identifies risk and develops
a collaborative outreach and support plan with campus and community resources.
- Career Development Center offers services, programs, and resources that help students explore future major
and career options, as well as prepare for and secure internships and employment.
Students have access to several online tools and are able to schedule appointments
for one-on-one help on topics such as career exploration, resume writing, networking,
interview preparation, and more.
- Counseling & Psychological Services - The WCU Counseling Center has a new unique online service we are offering WCU students.
Our goal is to enhance student wellness by helping students identify – and do something
about – stress, anxiety, depression and other problems that can interfere with academic,
social and personal functioning.
- Public Safety - Police - As part of the Finance and Administration Division at West Chester University,
the members of the Department of Public Safety are committed to enhancing the university
experience by maintaining a safe, orderly and inviting environment for our students,
employees and guests to study, work and enjoy all of what the university has to offer.
In partnership with our community, we are committed to being campus guardians and
to serve our community by treating all with respect, compassion and fairness.
- Sexual Misconduct - West Chester University is committed to creating and maintaining a campus environment
where safety, health and well-being are priorities for all. Sexual Misconduct includes
a variety of acts that are perpetrated against another without consent or when an
individual is unable to freely give consent. West Chester University is committed
to fostering a community that promotes prompt reporting of all types of sexual misconduct,
and timely and fair resolution of sexual misconduct complaints.
- Resource Pantry supports students who are experiencing food shortages or need common items like toiletries.
They also have a selection of professional and warm attire.
- Student Health Center - Student Health Services promotes the optimal health of students through the provision
of quality and culturally competent health services and education for the campus community.
- Veterans' Center helps vets with their GI benefits, offers a veterans' support group, and has a veterans'
lounge. The director will also help faculty to advise their veteran students.
- Wellness Promotion - The Office of Wellness Promotion engages students in intentional educational opportunities
to cultivate life-long learning and a community of well-being.