|Nicole Bennet *||Vice Provost for Sponsored Research & Programs|
|Lisa Millhous *||Associate Professor of Communication – Former President of faculty union|
|Radha Pyati *||Dean of the College of the Sciences and Mathematics|
|Beatrice Adera||Associate Professor & Chair of Special Education|
|Carla Davis||Systems Technical Analyst|
|Tammy Hilliard-Thompson||Assistant Director, Office of Student Conduct|
|Seth Kahn||Professor of English|
|Matin Katirai||Associate Professor of Geography & Planning|
|Ann Kennedy||Assistant to the Dean, College of Arts & Humanities|
|Jeanne Read||Associate Director of Student Financial Services|
*denotes a tri-chair for the workgroup
Lines of Inquiry
Do the University’s operations reflect a sustained commitment to ethics and integrity?
- How does the University demonstrate an inclusive approach toward promoting and supporting
- diverse perspectives and corresponding thought
- student success and learning?
- Are the University’s policies reflective of fair and equitable practices?
- Is the University honest and accurate in its communication to internal and external stakeholders?
- How do our communications, services, and programs for our students and prospective students regarding affordability, accessibility, and debt reflect our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?