|Josh Auld *||Associate Professor & Assistant Chair of Biology; Chair of Faculty Curriculum Committee|
|Paul Gargiulo *||Assistant Director of Educational Technology & User Services|
|Kenneth Witmer *||Professor of Educational Foundations & Policy Studies|
|Richard Burns||Associate Professor of Computer Science|
|Maggie Holroyd||Assistant Director of Off Campus & Commuter Services|
|Harry Holt||Assistant Professor of Health|
|Kristin Howley||Associate Director of Marketing|
|Ola Kopacz||Associate Professor of Communication & Media|
|Tom Pantazes||Instructional Design Specialist, Office of Distance Education|
|Ilknur Sancak-Marusa||Assistant Professor of English|
*denotes a tri-chair for the workgroup
Lines of Inquiry
How well have the mission and institutional priorities guided the design and delivery of the student learning experience?
- How has WCU enhanced experiential learning?
- How has WCU’s General Education program improved the student learning experience and contributed to achieving the institution’s mission and priorities?
- To what extent has WCU fostered strategic growth of new programs?
- How has WCU ensured qualified staffing of professionals to support the student learning experience?
- How has WCU assessed the effectiveness of programs providing student learning opportunities at all degree levels?