|Kathleen Howley *||Vice Provost for Academic Affairs|
|Chris Stangl *||Associate Professor of Political Science; Grievance Chair for faculty union|
|Marian Moskowitz *||PA State System Board of Governors; Member, WCU Council of Trustees|
|John Craig||Director of the Academic Success Program|
|Karen Dickinson||Associate Professor of Counselor Education|
|Nancy Gainer||Assistant Vice President of University Communication & Marketing|
|Tori Nuccio||Assistant Director of Financial Aid|
|Amanda Olejarski||Associate Professor of Public Policy & Administration|
|Amy Ward||Associate Director of University Library|
*denotes a tri-chair for the workgroup
Lines of Inquiry
How do our organizational and governance structures support the mission and institutional priorities?
- To what extent do our shared governance processes shape the following:
- student success & learning,
- diversity, equity, and inclusion,
- financial strength?
- What have assessment efforts revealed about the effectiveness of the following:
- shared governance,
- How do the Office of the Chancellor, the Board of Governors, and the Council of Trustees ensure the quality and integrity of WCU in a manner that allows us to realize our stated mission and goals and effectively benefit our University, our students, and other constituencies we serve?