Employer/Outside Agency Billing

  • If your employer or outside agency requires an invoice, submit documentation to the Bursar's Office prior to your due date. Employer documentation must include the billing address and authorized payment amount.

  • Any amount not covered by your employer or outside agency must be paid by the due date.

  • Students who receive tuition reimbursement after completion of a course must pay by the due date or use the Graduate Employer Reimbursement Plan.
Back to top of page.