Advertise a Campus Event
Hosting an event on campus? There are many ways to promote and market your event to the campus community:
University Calendar & WCU Homepage Events Slider
Events appearing on the university's homepage and Featured Events Calendar are compiled from room reservation submissions in 25Live. 25Live is a web-based room reservation, event publishing, and calendar program.
The Featured Events Calendar and events appearing on the WCU homepage, are events Open to the Public. Ensure that you have selected the "Featured Events Calendar" option located in the "Resources" section. Ensure you have properly completed event details (for example, event description and ticket cost) when submitting an event in 25Live. Emailmrudolph@wcupa.edu
for assistance or with any questions.
Photography and Images
If you would like to request a photographer to take photos at your event please submit the Photographer Request Form
If you would like to request university images (campus images, student life, past events, etc) please
If you would like your event promoted via WCU's main social media channels, pleasecontact Melissa Rudolph.
If you publish a Facebook Event, please add "West Chester University of PA" as a co-host of the event.
Press and Media Coverage
For information on Press and Media Coverage please head over to the Media Relations webpage for more information.
There are 30+ flat screen televisions located in buildings across campus which display slides/ads of events and campus announcements. Submit the Digital Signage Request Online Form to have your event flyer or ad displayed on the digital signage screens across campus.
Graphics and Printing Services
West Chester University's Graphics and Printing Department offers graphic design, consultation, copying, and printing services.
Ram Roundup - Weekly email to WCU Students
Managed by the student affairs division, Ram Roundup is a weekly email (sent every Monday to all-students) containing announcements and information about upcoming events and initiatives. Submit a Ram Roundup request here. Past issues can be found on the Ram Roundup website. Questions? Contact Sabrina Rightmer, Director of Communications and Marketing for Student Affairs.
Student Publications and Marketing
- WCU Weekly: Weekly YouTube videos highlighting campus announcements and events. To advertise, email WCU Weekly.
- 91.7 WCUR - The Curve: West Chester University's Radio Station. To have an announcement read on air, complete this form.
- The Quad: Weekly Student Newspaper distributed on Mondays in print and online. To advertise, email The Quad or view The Quad Media Kit.
- RamConnect: Student organizations and clubs are welcome to view and post events via the RamConnect online calendar.
Flyers and Posters
Designated bulletin boards are located in popular buildings on campus and in the residence halls. Signs, flyers and posters must be approved by the designated building administrator. Please also read the Rams Eye View Advertising Policy or Commercial Advertising and Sales.
- Residence Halls: Approval for posting is obtained through the Office of Residence Life and Housing Services in 202 Lawrence Hall. Bring the flyers to 202 Lawrence for approval. Residence Life staff will assume responsibility for posting approved flyers in appropriate locations throughout the residence halls.
- Academic/Administrative Buildings. Approval for posting is obtained through the building administrator's office for each respective building. Posting in buildings is only permitted on designated bulletin board space. Advertisements posted on walls, doors, etc. are immediately removed by the Custodial Services Department.
- Sykes Student Union Building: Drop off 3 flyers to the Information Desk in Sykes and the flyers will be posted for you. Please see Sykes Building Policies for more info.
Banners over Church St. at the corner of University Ave. need to be approved by the West Chester Borough Council since this is not University property. An application (available from the director of student leadership and involvement in 238 Sykes Union) must be filed 30 days in advance.
Once the approval is granted, a copy of the approved permit, which includes a sketch of the design, must be submitted to the director of student leadership and involvement so arrangements with the University's maintenance department can be made to hang the banner.