Welcome Parents, Guardians, Family Members and Friends to West Chester University!
We're excited to get back to campus soon and to be able to offer new Golden Rams the opportunity to attend either in-person orientation or virtual orientation this summer. Whether your Golden Ram attends in-person or virtually, we're 100% committed to fostering their success as they transition from high school to college or from another school to WCU.
We know that when a student joins the Ram Fam, the people who support them join the Ram Fam too, so feel free to reach out using the button below, or call (610) 436-3305. Our door is always open to you!
- Academic Support Services
- Bursar's Office
- Campus Store
- Career Development Center
- Center for Trans and Queer Advocacy
- Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Dowdy Multicultural Center
- Financial Aid
- IT Help Desk
- Learning Assistance and Resource Center (tutoring services)
- Office of Parent and Family Relations
- Office of Services for Students with Disabilities
- PSECU Banking for College Students
- Public Safety
- Residence Life and Housing Services (traditional housing)
- Student Health Services
- University Student Housing (affiliated housing)
- WCU Alerts
- West Chester's First (programs for first-generation college students)
- #WCUFinLit (financial literacy program)