Tip: Our application works best using Google Chrome or Firefox Internet browsers. We advise NOT using Live, Outlook, or Hotmail email accounts for your application login.
- You will be prompted to create a username and password. Your username will be the email address that we use to communicate important information to you. This email address should also be the same one you used if you've registered for an admissions event or requested information from the Admissions Office.
- Once your account is created, you will receive an email to verify your account and a link to begin your application.
- Select the term/year to begin an application.
- Follow the prompts on each page. Sections with an *asterisk must be filled in.
- After you have completed your application, you will be prompted to pay the $50 application fee.
Please note the following programs only accept for Fall semesters: M.S. Applied Statistics, EdD in Policy, Planning, & Administration, M.Ed Early Childhood Education, M.S. Higher Education Policy & Student Affairs, M.S. Clinical Mental Health, M.Ed. School Counseling, M.S. General Psychology, M.S. Industrial Organizational Psychology, Doctor of Psychology, Master of Social Work.
Spring Only Admission
- Literacy Coaching Certificate - Rolling admission
- Nursing Advance 2 MSN - Deadline date: November 15, 2023. Approximate decision date: early December.
Summer Only Admission
- MS in Athletic Training - Completed ATCAS applications by December 1, 2022 will receive priority review, rolling admissions will follow until cohort is full and/or application deadline of May 1, 2023.
- MSW, Advanced Standing, West Chester and Philadelphia Campus - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with priority given to applications received by January 2, 2023.
- Post Master’s Dietetic Internship Certificate
- MEd in Secondary Ed - Residency track
- MEd in Secondary Ed - Residency track - NOYCE, application deadline March 1, 2023.
- Physician Assistant Studies MS - Summer 2 admission only. Deadline date: January 15, 2023 for verified CASPA application submission
Fall Only Admission
- MEd in Early Childhood Education - now accepting applications for Fall 2023 cohort.
- MS in Applied Statistics – Rolling admission until start of program in Fall.
- Doctor of Psychology - Deadline date: December 15, 2022. Approximate decision date early March.
- Doctor of Education - Priority deadline: January 15, 2023. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit completed applications and all required materials by said date.
- Admission decisions will be rendered in early March. After the priority application date, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- MA in Speech Language Pathology – Deadline date: January 15, 2023 for verified CSDCAS application submission. Decisions in early April.
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Deadline date: February 1, 2023. Approximate decision date early March.
- MSW, West Chester campus, 2 year program - Priority deadline: February 1, 2023 with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
- MS in Higher Education Policy and Student Affairs - Priority deadline: February 15, 2023 with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
- MSW, West Chester and Philadelphia Campus, 3 and 4 year program - Priority deadline: March 1, 2023 with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
- MS in Psychology: General – Priority deadline: March 1, 2023, with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
- MS in Psychology: Industrial/Organizational – Priority deadline: March 1, 2023, with rolling admissions after, for as long as space is available.
- MEd in School Counseling - Deadline date: March 1, 2023. Approximate decision date late March.
Fall and Spring Admission with Application Deadlines
- Doctor of Public Administration (DPA) - Priority consideration date of September 1st for the Spring semester and March 1st for the Fall semester. We encourage you to submit completed applications and all required materials by said date. Admission decisions will be rendered after the priority application date. After the priority application date, applications will be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis. The DPA program welcomes applicants who hold Masters degrees from accredited institutions. Admission to the DPA Program is based on an assessment of an applicant's ability, aptitude and potential.
Should you have questions about the Graduate Admission Application process or wish to make any changes after you submit your application, please contact The Graduate School or call us at 610-436-2943. If you call our office, please note our hours of operation are from 8:00AM until 4:00PM Monday through Friday.
MA Speech Language Pathology Application
MS Athletic Training Application
MS Physician Assistant Studies
Non-Degree/Senior Citizen Application
For additional information about important procedures and special notes, please click on your student type.
WCU Nondiscrimination/Affirmative Action Policy
West Chester University Annual Campus Crime and Security Report Availability