Graduate Student Organizations
The Graduate Student Association supports various Graduate Student Organizations on campus. From professional to special interest organizations, we encourage graduate student to form and participate in organizations that positively contribute to the overall graduate student experience on campus.
Interested in forming a new organization?
Fill out the Graduate Student Organization Interest Form on RamConnect.
Graduate Student Organization Funding
The Graduate Student Association offers funding and support to Graduate Student Organization events and programming. If your graduate student organization is interested in hosting an event and would like to request GSA funding, please fill out the Graduate Student Organization Funding Request form on RamConnect.
Remember - After your event you must fill out the Post Event Funding Form on RamConnect.
- BFLYY Shea Butter, Natasha Reid
- Jonathan Thomas
- D'yon Pittman
- Joar Dahn, Anton Andrew's Campaign Manager for State Representative
- Hafiz Tunis Jr., Upper Darby 7th District Councilman at Upper Darby Township
- Judaha Amoroso, Black & Brown Kinnection, Founder
- Khayriy Tighlman, MA.Ed, Assistant Director of The Equal Opportunity Fund at The College of New Jersey
- Jairo Henao, MPH, Sourcer, Content Designer at Facebook
- Kristin Austin, EdD, Senior Director of New Student Programs at West Chester University
- Twardowski Career Development Center
- Counseling Services
- Student Health Center
- Housing Information
- Student Legal Counseling
- Office 365
- Technology fees cover free prints on campus
- RamCloud allows access to applications/programs off campus
- WCU Libraries
- The Writing Center
- Located in FHG Library
- Office of Educational Accessibility
- Campus Recreation Center
- Financial Support & Awards