Alert iconIs this a Facilities Emergency?


Request a Service

Broken/Missing Furniture

Submit a TMA Work Request by selecting Maintenance Request @ iServiceDesk.

Event Assistance

To request tables and chairs for your event, see our Moving Services page on how to submit a request. For other information regarding events services, contact our Work Control Center @ 610-436-2444

How Do I Find

Building Administrators

The Associate Vice President for Facilities appoints Building Administrators, after obtaining approval from the vice-president of the department(s) that reside within each building. Safeguarding and controlling the use of physical facilities requires that each building be under responsible administration and control at all times. The Building Administrator provides a single point of contact within the building for gathering or disseminating information concerning facilities-related issues.

Learn More