Parents, Guardians and Friends who Support New Golden Rams:
Welcome to the Ram Fam!
New Student Programs is here to foster your new Ram's success by providing them with an outstanding orientation experience this summer. Dates and details for summer 2022 first-year orientation can be found on our first-year page. Transfer orientation information will be posted soon, so please check back.
We know that when a student joins the Ram Fam, the people who support them join the Ram Fam too, so feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (610) 436-3305 if you have any questions or we can assist you in any way.
We look forward to meeting your Golden Ram at orientation this summer. Rams UP!
- Academic Support Services
- Alumni Relations
- Bursar's Office
- Campus Store
- Career Development Center
- Center for Trans and Queer Advocacy
- Center for Women and Gender Equity
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Dowdy Multicultural Center
- Financial Aid
- IT Help Desk
- Learning Assistance and Resource Center (tutoring services)
- Office of Parent and Family Relations
- Office of Services for Students with Disabilities
- PSECU Banking for College Students
- Public Safety
- Ram Card Office
- Residence Life and Housing Services (traditional housing)
- Student Health Services
- University Student Housing (affiliated housing)
- WCU Alerts
- West Chester's First (programs for first-generation college students)
- #WCUFinLit (financial literacy program)
Parents and Supporters of New Golden Rams
Did you know WCU has an Office of Parent & Family Relations? Check out their website and sign up for Ram Fam Central, the information source designed just for the parents and supporters of Golden Rams!