WCU Student Services

Office of Financial Aid

The Financial Aid office is where all VA and GI Bill® paperwork is submitted.

WCU Financial Aid Office

Office of the Bursar

For general billing questions, please visit the Office of the Bursar.

  • WCU Bursar’s Office is responsible for handling invoicing/collecting of FTA monies.
  • Email Mrs. Jessica Ehst Read questions regarding invoicing/collecting of FTA monies.

Office of the Registrar

Issues and questions regarding the transfer of credits, copy of transcripts, drop/add a class, change of major or minor, applying for graduation, and the academic calendar.

Office of Undergraduate Admissions

Office of Graduate Admissions

Housing & Residence Life

Tutoring & Educational Assistance

The Office of Educational Accessibility (OEA)

Offers services for students with physical and learning disabilities. The OEA is designed to assist students in making a successful transition to college life. We take a proactive stance that encourages students to understand their needs and strengths in order to best advocate for themselves.

The Office of Educational Accessibility (OEA).

Career Development Center

The Twardowski Career Development Center

Offer a variety of services and resources to assist students and alumni with starting and advancing your career. (Located on the second floor of Lawrence Center)

Employment Opportunities for Veterans and Military

If you are actively seeking open positions, please visit the "Your Career" section for the following:

  • Graduate Assistantships
  • VA and Federal Work-Study
  • Open postings from External Organizations.