Graduation and Commencement: Paper Diplomas
Use myWCU to:
- Order a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeDiploma): $8.95 - for May 2015 & Future Graduates
- Order a Replacement Paper Diploma - for attendees DURING 1985 and AFTER
General Information About Your Paper Diploma
- At each of the graduation ceremonies (May & December) students receive their diploma covers.
- Diplomas state the student's degree and honors. For example: Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science.
- Majors and minors are only listed on transcripts, not on diplomas.
- The name that appears on the diploma is the student’s primary name, unless the student
chooses to complete a degree name or a preferred name in myWCU.
- Please note: if only entering a degree name, that name must be very similar to the student’s primary name. (For example: Liz, instead of Elizabeth, or, Mike, instead of Michael.)
- Please More information on the Preferred Name Policy.
- Students must clear all holds in order to receive their diploma. NEN (Advisor) holds do not apply.
- Diplomas are mailed for all students who have met graduation requirements and have
cleared all holds according to the following schedule:
- December graduates receive their diplomas in late February
- May graduates receive their diplomas in late July
- August graduates receive their diplomas in late October
Instructions for Ordering a Replacement Paper Diploma
Ordering of replacement diplomas and the Parchment ordering site will be unavailable on 11/28 and 11/29 for maintenance. Thank you for your patience as our team works through this process.
- Log-in to your myWCU to order a replacement diploma. ALL CURRENT STUDENTS and those who attended WCU during 1985 or after MUST order via myWCU. Please visit Info Services for log-in help.
- In myWCU, look under Useful Links and click on Order Replacement Paper Diploma.
- Once you get to the ordering page, you can choose Replacement Diploma from the listed products.